1. When and where will the conference be held?
Woman of Purpose Conference is November 9-10, 2018 at Concord Church Dallas, 6808 Pastor Bailey Drive | Dallas, TX 75237.
2. What is the schedule?
Please use the following times to make travel arrangements, etc.
Friday, November 9th: 7pm - 10pm (Doors open at 6pm)
Saturday, November: 8am - 4:00pm
3. What do I need to bring with me?
A form of picture ID, your ticket (electronic or paper).
4. The ticket says non-transferable. What does that mean?
All tickets are final sale. Your ID is required for entry, therefore you cannot sell or give your ticket to someone else.
5. But I purchased a ticket and now I can't make it to the conference. What will happen to my ticket?
We are so sorry you're unable to make the conference and you hope you can make it in future years. The cost of your ticket will be used as a donation towards one of our annual community service projects.
6. Is there an age requirement for this conference?
We encourage women of all ages to attend. The majority of our audience ranges from ages 25-45.
7. Will childcare be provided?
Our conference gives women the opportunity to be recharged and refreshed. Childcare will NOT be provided.
8. Can I purchase a day pass to the conference?
Yes. You will need to purchase a ticket for the entire conference and you are free to come and go as your schedule permits.
9. Will merchandise be available for purchase at the conference?
Yes! Items for purchase will be available. We will have t-shirts, jewelry, prints, books and more from a variety of vendors.
10. Is the cost of food included in my ticket?
No. We will provide light snacks and beverages. A variety of food trucks will be at the conference during the lunch break for all attendees to select from and purchase meals. Cash and credit cards accepted.
11. Can I change my breakout session?
Once you have selected a breakout, you may not change your breakout session.
12. What is included in the price of admission?
Your conference fee includes a goody bag, beverages and a special gift from Woman of Purpose.
13. Can I advertise at the event or become an event partner?
Yes. Please email us at email@example.com.
14. What are ticket prices?
Pre-Registration: $65 per ticket
General Admission: $100 per ticket
Volunteer Admission: $25 per ticket
15. We would like to bring a group to the conference. Do we get a discount?
Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for groups larger than 10 people.
16. Are scholarships available?
Yes, scholarships are available and can be requested by emailing email@example.com. We have a limited amount of tickets available for scholarship and will do our best to accommodate every special circumstance.
17. My question wasn't answered. What should I do?
Please send us a message on our CONTACT page and a member of our team will get back to you soon.